Low tea table with hand-cut joinery. Suitable to be placed on tatami mat for low seating position enthusiasts.
A hand-carved ebonized wooden tray in Wagatabon style. Ideal tray for your tea sessions.
A hand-carved wooden tray in the minimalist style ideal for your relaxing moments with your favourite cup.
A hand-carved wooden tray in the minimalist style ideal for your relaxing moments with your favorite cup. The irregular grooves resemble a laydown grass, this is why I named it...
A hand-carved wooden tray in the minimalist style ideal for your relaxing moments with your favourite cup of tea or coffee.
On this 1:1 or 2:1 workshop, you can choose to carve a Japanese wooden tray called Wagatabon or a wooden bowl. You will discover the beauty of working with silent hand tools and...
Welcome to my slow wooden world
My name is Tomas Heller, in my craft, I combine a love for tea, nature, and woodworking. I like to experiment with aesthetics, traditional joinery, and all little details which make the final creation the original. I focus especially on custom-made tea tables, trays, woodenware, benches, decors, and other bespoke pieces.
- Create with joy and in harmony with nature
- Use of traditional and forgotten techniques of wood carvers, joiners and carpenters
- Learn and seek inspiration from craft masters across Europe and distant Japan
- Work with hand tools and the energy of the whole body
- Precise work – every little detail has its own meaning
- Know the origin of TeaTom wood
- Worship and refurbish old tools
- Spread the beauty of honest craft and pass it on to future generations
- Always with a cup of tea for a fresh mind and inspiration
- Promote rest and relaxation rituals
I am looking forward to your questions, inquiries, and orders.
Shipped directly from my workshop - Prague, Czech Republic